G1020 Two Tone Long Sleeve Shirts
- The Jonsson Workwear High Visibility range has been developed to ensure wearers are easily seen at all times
- Triple needle stitching on all seams for extra strength
- Double back pleats for comfort
- Extra length curved hem
- 2 front pockets for practical storage with buttons for closure
- All stress points bar tacked for added strength
- 50+ UPF
- This product complies with AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 High Visibility Safety Garments - Class D for Day use
- Available in Yellow/Navy and Orange/Navy
- Fabric: 100% Cotton
- Weight: 185gsm
- Size: S - 5XL
SHARE US ON:
The Jonsson Fit
Jonsson garments are designed and engineered for the toughest working environment without compromising on comfort and fit.
100% Cotton. Available in Yellow/Navy & Orange/Navy
Triple needle stitching for extra strength
A bar tack is a small section of reinforced stitching on any stress point of a garment, which makes the garment stronger and more durable.
Chest pocket with pen division
Cross stitched sewing method, which ensures that the buttons are secure.
|Neck in cm||34/35||36/37||38/39||41/42||43/44||45/46||47/48||49/50||51/52|
|Chest in cm||87cm||92cm||97cm||102cm||107cm||112cm||117cm||122cm||127cm|
SHARE US ON: